In addition to the variety of Christmas cookies, my grandma makes this recipe for "Mundibussi" every year so that she has a gluten-free version of the cookie to give away. (Yes, even my 94-year-old grandmother moves with the times 😉
These easy to make chocolate hazelnut bites will melt in your mouth and are a quick addition to your christmas cookie jar.
Maybe, you'll also like:
Gluten-free Chocolate Hazelnut Bites
- 140 g butter
- 245 g sugar
- 140 g hazelnuts grounded
- 100 g chocolate melted
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Let chocolate melt. (For example in water bath)
- Mix all ingredients. The chocolate should still be melted but not too hot anymore.
- Chill until the mass is firm.
- Form small balls with a diameter of approx. 1 inch (2 cm).
- Put on a baking tray in a preheated oven at approx. 270°F (130°C). Do not bake for too long. The cookies are ready when they are a bit firmer. The inside can still be a little softer.
(c) by Angelika Kreitner-Beretits / Vienna Sunday KitchenNovember 29, 2022 Hast du das Rezept ausprobiert? Dann freue ich mich über deine Bewertung!! / Rate this Recipe!